Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Container Gardens

Looking for an easy and convenient way to garden?

In search of a backyard but reside in an urban jungle?


Allow me to introduce you to the wonderfully creative world of container gardens.  Containers can hold every type of plant from ground covers to flowering plants and small trees.  Container gardening is an easy way to introduce landscape decoration to a small space.




How tranquil?!

Where to look first .. between the gorg tile work and those plants

I love the idea of trading socks for soil and recycling old furniture

I am SWOONING over the ornamental grass in matching pots

An old birdbath with succulents .. yes please!!



These container plantings add perfect elegance to the front entry

Exuberant plants can add an over the top lushness to the entry
xo - Shana


My personal fave..

2 comments:

  1. Hello, love your post on planters! i'm working on one also. I'm going link your site and hopefully you'll get a few clicks!

    Thanks!
    Ellen
    www.desingingmainstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. I appreciate the link!!!

    ReplyDelete