Monday, March 21, 2011

Zebra-riffic Birthday Party

This past Saturday was my daughters 12th birthday.  What better way to celebrate ones birthday than with a sleep over party that includes your 9 closest friends?  I mean honestly does it get any better then that?  Well throw in some zebra print and you have got the recipe for a wildly successful party (pun intended). 



The bar was draped with zebra fabric which had shimmery threads and became the perfect spot for snacking

 

The two pictures framing the entertainment center were covered with zebra wrapping paper, as was the hurricane.  I thought the two lamps worked well as the design on the shade was small but still provided interest and movement.  The streamers also were zebra print.

How ah-mazing it that cake?!  It was SO delicious too!



Since they say the devil is in the details, I also got zebra napkins and plates, both from Marshalls.



The girls had a blast dipping the marshmallows and fruit into chocolate, and the pinwheels were a huge hit as skewers.




I'm still not certain why it's called a sleep over party as there wasn't any sleeping at my house this past Saturday.

xo - Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment