Thursday, June 16, 2011

Heeyyyyy

Was I missed?
-crickets-
Yeah I didn't think that anyone had noticed that I've been an absent blogger.

 
So during the past few weeks:
- I celebrated my birthday (FYI it's a week long event with much fanfare and alcohol)



- Vacationed in a foreign country which resulted in a bacterial infection from said country
side note - when they say don't drink the water.. that's fo reals

As for fluffing the nest:

- I organized all my kitchen cabinets



- Painted my sons room (thankfully I no longer need to wear sunglasses in his room, it was LEMON yellow.. my foot went down at the same time I put the rail molding up and painted his room a calming blue and green)



- Started a gallery wall with the kiddos art work (luv that wall, seriously like amaze-ball idea)





xo - Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment