Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday Musings

With less than a week to go (6 days to be precise) until it is my birthday, I decided to put together a couple little objets de desir: 
 
 
1. Lilly Pulitzer Carrie dress .. need I say more. "The perfect formula: sweeping floor length dress + beautiful color = DRAMA" I couldn't have said it better myself Lilly. I will continue to contemplate myself lounging poolside in this fabulous frock.


2. Tiffany Metro bangle - I wouldn't want to be too ostentatious so I'd only buy three (one in each type of gold) to be worn while running errands and schlepping the kiddos around town.



3. Kate Spade Frankie shoe - crystal embellished gold sandals, nuff said.




My fingers are crossed that Mr. Man has picked up the subtle (is a megaphone subtle?) hints I've been dropping and at least  one of these items makes an appearance on my birthday.

 I am someone who loves an excuse to throw/host a party and what better occasion to celebrate than my birthday, oui?

Perhaps that is why I also celebrate my half birthday in November?


xo - Shana


No comments:

Post a Comment