Tuesday, April 9, 2013

App for my Apps

IT. IS. AMAZING.
 (I'm talking angels singing sun shining kind of amazing)

CocoPPa App, which you may or may not have heard of, has transformed my phone.

 

OK, so seriously is that not awesome?!


CoccoPPa is loaded with tons of cute icons, you're just using shortcut links to the original app.
So it's VERY important that you don't delete the original app.
I may have learned that the hard way.

 I grouped similar apps in folders and moved those to the back of the phone.

You can even create a shortcut so you're able to email, call, or text someone from your contacts. 

Did I mention the CoccoPPa app is free?!


Disclaimer:
The icons do not display notifications.
When I click on one of my new icons it does take a second longer as I'm not opening the app directly, so far the slight delay isn't driving me crazy.  ;)

xo - Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment