Friday, February 18, 2011

So it Begins


I have been a lurker for quite some time to some truly fabulous blogs, and after some internal debate I have decided to throw my hat into the blogging ring.  Why now you ask .. well well not?  After much thought I realized the plain truth I couldn't come up with a single valid reason not to.  Originally this was going to be a blog solely about decor and decorating but than I came to the conclusion that blogging on a whim, blogging about things that strike my fancy is more in tune with myself.  So if I find something that makes me swoon you had better believe I will be blogging about it.  With this being said I have decided to come up with some vows.


 My vows to this blog are the following:
  • Provide Beautiful Content (which I do realize is SO subjective)
  • Lots of tips, tricks, and tutorials 
  • Keep it Splendid and Simple
I hope you enjoy all future posts.  

XO - Shana

Bonus point for the fact that it certainly beats emailing all my finds and projects to various people  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment