Friday, February 25, 2011

More Snow!

Living in the Northeast one gets used to snow .. lots of snow and every possible portmanteaus. Snowmageddon, snowpocalypse, and my personal favorite snowzilla.  So it really wasn't a surprise when I woke up this morning and the 2- 4" that was forecasted has now been changed to 5-9".  What is a girl to do? Keep calm and carry on with my trusty stead err I mean snow shovel.  Guess I won't be spray painting this weekend.  Ohh the projects I have lined up, if only mother nature would cooperate.  So for now I will leave you with shots of my backyard while I sip some hot cocoa and design the shade garden I intend to plant this spring.


My backyard




Reality




Fantasy -sigh-
  

1 comment:

  1. Picture two would look great in a black frame. Nothing too fancy but it would sure be nice to look at on a hot August afternoon.

    ReplyDelete