Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday & Fabulous

It's Friday ... YAY.. although it seems that my weekends are even more hectic if that is at all possible.  Between shuttling the children to numerous birthday parties (we have been averaging two every weekend since January), cleaning the house, running errands, grocery shopping, and finishing up this weeks projects..I'm spent just thinking about it.  


While out and about this past week I've come upon my three latest obsessions.  So without further ado my Friday Fabulousness:



Is she not gorg?!
 I saw this beauty at Pier 1 and have been dreaming about her ever since.  I'm am not happy with the price tag though so I will wait patiently (ha) for this beauty to go on sale. 




Oh Pottery Barn how I love you and more importantly this rug.  If I had my choice of ANYTHING from your wonderful store it would be this rug.  No hesitation, yes please, final answer.




For some reason this lamp pulls at my heartstrings.  Can you just imagine with a silver shade in a geometric print.  SIGH.

Wishing everyone a fabby weekend and I've got my fingers crossed that I will be able to find time to finish all my projects. 

xo - Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment