Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Finds

So this past week I have been out of commission after having my wisdom teeth removed.  Ouchies!!  My youngest son though keeps inquiring if I'm not as smart as I no longer have my wisdom teeth; bless his little heart. 
So moving right along it's Friday (YAY, I do love me the weekend) which means time to unveil what I have been pining away for this week.  So without further ado ..

Demilune Mirrored Chest - Z Gallerie

Bolsa Vases - Z Gallerie

Steeplechase - Z Gallerie




All items (in case you hadn't noticed) are courtesy of Z Gallerie.  As my luck would have it I do not have a Z Gallerie even remotely near me (wiping my tears) and because my house is half a mile off the road.. delivery is not an option either.  Darn you UPS and FedEx for boycotting my driveway, I would be more than happy to provide food and beverage for delivering my purchases (which I believe is part of your job) .. I'm just saying.  Wishing everyone a fantastic weekend!!

xo - Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment