Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's Time for a Vacation

So after listening to the most depressing weather forecast, another 5" of snow is expected tonight, I have had enough.  I have begged and pleaded with Mother Nature and I've got some stern words for a certain ground-hog too.  So in an effort to try and salvage my sanity I have booked two vacations.  If only one of these vacations was for tomorrow, lol. 

Vacation number one which is Memorial Day weekend and adults only (Momma needs a vacation) will find me here:




 Well maybe not in this exact spot, but pretty darn close  :)




 Definitely laying on a beach side bed being served food and drinks though.




While my afternoon siestas will be right here.


Vacation number two this July will be the family vacation.  We had been making an annual pilgrimage to the Outer Banks, however this year we decided to skip the 10-14 hours in a car with 4 small children.  Instead this summer we will be traveling 3 1/2 hours to live it up here:



How FAB-U-LOUS?!




There is something about lighthouses that I adore.




My youngest has already told me he is hoping to see this.


xo - Shana

PS. In case you couldn't tell by the pictures, I will be in the Dominican Republic and Cape Cod this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment